Promotion of species co-existence in old-growth coniferous forest through interplay of life-history strategy and tree competition
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2005 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 549–558, October 2005
How to Cite
Nishimura, N., Hara, T., Kawatani, M., Hoshino, D. and Yamamoto, S.-I. (2005), Promotion of species co-existence in old-growth coniferous forest through interplay of life-history strategy and tree competition. Journal of Vegetation Science, 16: 549–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2005.tb02395.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 19 November 2004; Accepted 30 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!