Demographic and life-history correlates for Amazonian trees
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2005 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 625–634, December 2005
How to Cite
Nascimento, H. E.M., Laurance, W. F., Condit, R., Laurance, S. G., D'Angelo, S. and Andrade, A. C. (2005), Demographic and life-history correlates for Amazonian trees. Journal of Vegetation Science, 16: 625–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2005.tb02405.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 23 August 2004; Accepted 26 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!