Competition and herbivory influence growth and survival of shrubs on old fields: Implications for restoration of renosterveld shrubland
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2005 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 685–692, December 2005
How to Cite
Midoko-Iponga, D., Krug, C. B. and Milton, S. J. (2005), Competition and herbivory influence growth and survival of shrubs on old fields: Implications for restoration of renosterveld shrubland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 16: 685–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2005.tb02411.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 9 November 2004; Accepted 10 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!