Effects of altitude and topography on species richness of vascular plants, bryophytes and lichens in alpine communities
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2006 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 37–46, February 2006
How to Cite
Bruun, H. H., Moen, J., Virtanen, R., Grytnes, J.-A., Oksanen, L. and Angerbjörn, A. (2006), Effects of altitude and topography on species richness of vascular plants, bryophytes and lichens in alpine communities. Journal of Vegetation Science, 17: 37–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2006.tb02421.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 8 January 2005; Accepted 2 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!