Facilitative succession in a boreal bryophyte community driven by changes in available moisture and light
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2006 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 65–76, February 2006
How to Cite
Fenton, N. J. and Bergeron, Y. (2006), Facilitative succession in a boreal bryophyte community driven by changes in available moisture and light. Journal of Vegetation Science, 17: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2006.tb02424.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 22 April 2005; Accepted 4 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!