Adams State College, Alamosa, CO 81102, USA; E-mail email@example.com;
Woody plant invasion at a semi-arid/arid transition zone: importance of ecosystem type to colonization and patch expansion
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2006 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 389–396, June 2006
How to Cite
Peters, D. P.C., Yao, J. and Gosz, J. R. (2006), Woody plant invasion at a semi-arid/arid transition zone: importance of ecosystem type to colonization and patch expansion. Journal of Vegetation Science, 17: 389–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2006.tb02459.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 29 March 2005; Accepted 4 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!