Specific leaf area as a superior predictor of changes in field layer abundance during forest succession
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2006 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 577–582, October 2006
How to Cite
Dahlgren, J. P., Eriksson, O., Bolmgren, K., Strindell, M. and Ehrlén, J. (2006), Specific leaf area as a superior predictor of changes in field layer abundance during forest succession. Journal of Vegetation Science, 17: 577–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2006.tb02481.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 2 June 2005; Accepted 11 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!