Spontaneous vegetation succession in disused gravel-sand pits: Role of local site and landscape factors
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2006 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 583–590, October 2006
How to Cite
Rehounková, K. and Prach, K. (2006), Spontaneous vegetation succession in disused gravel-sand pits: Role of local site and landscape factors. Journal of Vegetation Science, 17: 583–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2006.tb02482.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 20 January 2006; Accepted 17 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!