Current address: USDA Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station, 1133 N. Western Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801, USA; E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Plant functional group responses to fire frequency and tree canopy cover gradients in oak savannas and woodlands
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 3–12, February 2007
How to Cite
Peterson, D. W., Reich, P. B. and Wrage, K. J. (2007), Plant functional group responses to fire frequency and tree canopy cover gradients in oak savannas and woodlands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 18: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2007.tb02510.x
Nomenclature: Barkley (1986).
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 8 February 2006; Accepted 27 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!