Spatial pattern in the organic layer and tree growth: A case study from regenerating Picea mariana stands prone to paludification
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 213–222, April 2007
How to Cite
Lavoie, M., Harper, K., Paré, D. and Bergeron, Y. (2007), Spatial pattern in the organic layer and tree growth: A case study from regenerating Picea mariana stands prone to paludification. Journal of Vegetation Science, 18: 213–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2007.tb02532.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 10 April 2006; Accepted 4 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!