Determinants of fine-scale plant species richness in a deciduous forest of northeastern North America
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 345–354, June 2007
How to Cite
Houle, G. (2007), Determinants of fine-scale plant species richness in a deciduous forest of northeastern North America. Journal of Vegetation Science, 18: 345–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2007.tb02546.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 7 March 2006; Accepted 3 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!