UMR 1097, IRD, 911 avenue Agropolis, BP 64501, FR-34394 Montpellier cedex 5, France
Shrub encroachment in the Alps gives rise to the convergence of sub-alpine communities on a regional scale
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 355–362, June 2007
How to Cite
Anthelme, F., Villaret, J.-C. and Brun, J.-J. (2007), Shrub encroachment in the Alps gives rise to the convergence of sub-alpine communities on a regional scale. Journal of Vegetation Science, 18: 355–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2007.tb02547.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 19 October 2006; Accepted 4 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!