Upward shift of alpine plants increases floristic similarity of mountain summits
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 711–718, October 2007
How to Cite
Jurasinski, G. and Kreyling, J. (2007), Upward shift of alpine plants increases floristic similarity of mountain summits. Journal of Vegetation Science, 18: 711–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2007.tb02585.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 9 October 2006; Accepted 9 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!