Woody vegetation of a mosaic of protected areas adjacent to the Kruger National Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 807–814, December 2007
How to Cite
Peel, M.J.S., Kruger, J.M. and MacFadyen, S. (2007), Woody vegetation of a mosaic of protected areas adjacent to the Kruger National Park, South Africa. Journal of Vegetation Science, 18: 807–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2007.tb02597.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 8 December 2006; Accepted 23 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!