Co-ordinating Editor: M. Zobel
The role of biotic interactions in altering tree seedling responses to an extreme climatic event
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 403–414, June 2009
How to Cite
Saccone, P., Delzon, S., Pagès, J.-P., Brun, J.-J. and Michalet, R. (2009), The role of biotic interactions in altering tree seedling responses to an extreme climatic event. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 403–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01012.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Received 27 September 2007;Accepted 28 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!