Contributing Editor: J. Lepš.
Eurosiberian meadows at their southern edge: patterns and phytogeography in the NW Tien Shan
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 199–208, April 2009
How to Cite
Wagner, V. (2009), Eurosiberian meadows at their southern edge: patterns and phytogeography in the NW Tien Shan. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 199–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01032.x
Present address: Institute of Biology/Geobotany and Botanical Garden, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Am Kirchtor 1, 06108 Halle, Germany.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Received 11 May 2007;Accepted 3 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!