Co-ordinating Editor: Amy Symstad
Ontogenetic shifts in interactions of two dominant shrub species in a semi-arid coastal sand dune system
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 535–546, June 2009
How to Cite
Armas, C. and Pugnaire, F. I. (2009), Ontogenetic shifts in interactions of two dominant shrub species in a semi-arid coastal sand dune system. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 535–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01055.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received 5 August 2008;Accepted 12 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!