Co-ordinating Editor: M. Zobel.
How does surrounding vegetation affect the course of succession: A five-year container experiment
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 686–694, August 2009
How to Cite
Lanta, V. and Lepš, J. (2009), How does surrounding vegetation affect the course of succession: A five-year container experiment. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 686–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01061.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
- Received 13 November 2008;Accepted 13 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!