Co-ordinating Editor: C. Canham.
Vegetation patterns at the alpine treeline ecotone: the influence of tree cover on abrupt change in species composition of alpine communities
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 814–825, October 2009
How to Cite
Batllori, E., Blanco-Moreno, J.M., Ninot, J.M., Gutiérrez, E. and Carrillo, E. (2009), Vegetation patterns at the alpine treeline ecotone: the influence of tree cover on abrupt change in species composition of alpine communities. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 814–825. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01085.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2009
- Received 12 March 2009;Accepted 25 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!