Coordinating Editor: S. Bartha.
Land use improves spatial predictions of mountain plant abundance but not presence-absence
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 996–1008, December 2009
How to Cite
Randin, C. F., Jaccard, H., Vittoz, P., Yoccoz, N. G. and Guisan, A. (2009), Land use improves spatial predictions of mountain plant abundance but not presence-absence. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 996–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01098.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2009
- Received 2 December 2008; Accepted 14 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!