Coordinating Editor: J. Leps.
Plant diversity, species turnover and shifts in functional traits in coastal dune vegetation: Results from permanent plots over a 52-year period
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1053–1063, December 2009
How to Cite
Kuiters, A. T., Kramer, K., Van der Hagen, H. G. J. M. and Schaminée, J. H. J. (2009), Plant diversity, species turnover and shifts in functional traits in coastal dune vegetation: Results from permanent plots over a 52-year period. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 1053–1063. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01103.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Received 19 May 2009;Accepted 22 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!