Co-ordinating Editor: H. Bruelheide.
Substitutes for grazing in semi-natural grasslands – do mowing or mulching represent valuable alternatives to maintain vegetation structure?
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1086–1098, December 2009
How to Cite
Römermann, C., Bernhardt-Römermann, M., Kleyer, M. and Poschlod, P. (2009), Substitutes for grazing in semi-natural grasslands – do mowing or mulching represent valuable alternatives to maintain vegetation structure?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 1086–1098. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01106.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Received 18 May 2008;Accepted 26 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!