Co-ordinating Editor: M. Chytrý.
Compositional differentiation, vegetation-environment relationships and classification of willow-characterised vegetation in the western Eurasian Arctic
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 107–119, February 2010
How to Cite
Pajunen, A.M., Kaarlejärvi, E.M., Forbes, B.C. and Virtanen, R. (2010), Compositional differentiation, vegetation-environment relationships and classification of willow-characterised vegetation in the western Eurasian Arctic. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 107–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01123.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
- Received 20 Janaury 2009; Accepted 25 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!