Co-ordinating Editor: V. Pillar.
Coexistence of forest and savanna in an Amazonian area from a geological perspective
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 120–132, February 2010
How to Cite
Rossetti, D.F., Almeida, S., Amaral, D.D., Lima, C. M. and Pessenda, L.C.R. (2010), Coexistence of forest and savanna in an Amazonian area from a geological perspective. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 120–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01129.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Received 9 December 2008; Accepted 6 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!