Co-ordinating Editor: Prof. Meelis Pärtel.
OptimClass: Using species-to-cluster fidelity to determine the optimal partition in classification of ecological communities
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 287–299, April 2010
How to Cite
Tichý, L., Chytrý, M., Hájek, M., Talbot, S. S. and Botta-Dukát, Z. (2010), OptimClass: Using species-to-cluster fidelity to determine the optimal partition in classification of ecological communities. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 287–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01143.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Received 9 October 2007; Accepted 20 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!