Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Christoph Leuschner.
Understory vegetation indicates historic fire regimes in ponderosa pine-dominated ecosystems in the Colorado Front Range
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 488–499, June 2010
How to Cite
Keith, R. P., Veblen, T. T., Schoennagel, T. L. and Sherriff, R. L. (2010), Understory vegetation indicates historic fire regimes in ponderosa pine-dominated ecosystems in the Colorado Front Range. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 488–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01156.x
Keith, R.P. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org), Veblen, T.T. (email@example.com), Schoennagel, T.L. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Sherriff, R.L. (email@example.com): Department of Geography, University of Colorado, Campus Box 260, Boulder, CO 80309. Sherriff, R.L. (Rosemary.Sherriff@humboldt.edu): Department of Geography, Humboldt State University, 1 Harpst St, Arcata, CA 95521.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 30 November 2008;Accepted 18 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!