Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Philip Dixon.
Competition and regeneration in quaking aspen–white fir (Populus tremuloides–Abies concolor) forests in the Northern Sierra Nevada, USA
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 507–519, June 2010
How to Cite
Pierce, A. D. and Taylor, A. H. (2010), Competition and regeneration in quaking aspen–white fir (Populus tremuloides–Abies concolor) forests in the Northern Sierra Nevada, USA. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 507–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01158.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Received 3 July 2009;Accepted 23 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!