Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Philip Dixon.
Competition and regeneration in quaking aspen–white fir (Populus tremuloides–Abies concolor) forests in the Northern Sierra Nevada, USA
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 507–519, June 2010
How to Cite
Pierce, A. D. and Taylor, A. H. (2010), Competition and regeneration in quaking aspen–white fir (Populus tremuloides–Abies concolor) forests in the Northern Sierra Nevada, USA. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 507–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01158.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Received 3 July 2009;Accepted 23 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!