Marteinsdóttir, B. (corresponding author, Bryndis.Marteinsdottir@botan.su.se): Institute of Biology, University of Iceland, Sturlugötu 7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland. Present address: Department of Botany, Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden. Svavarsdóttir, K. (Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org): Soil Conservation Service, Keldnaholt, 112 Reykjavík, Iceland Thórhallsdóttir, T.E. (email@example.com): Institute of Biology, University of Iceland, Sturlugötu 7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.
Development of vegetation patterns in early primary succession
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 531–540, June 2010
How to Cite
Marteinsdóttir, B., Svavarsdóttir, K. and Thórhallsdóttir, T. E. (2010), Development of vegetation patterns in early primary succession. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 531–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01161.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Hans Henrik Bruun
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Received 24 April 2009; Accepted 30 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!