Taylor, A. H. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Department of Geography, Earth and Environmental Systems Institute, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA.
Fire disturbance and forest structure in an old-growth Pinus ponderosa forest, southern Cascades, USA
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 561–572, June 2010
How to Cite
Taylor, A. H. (2010), Fire disturbance and forest structure in an old-growth Pinus ponderosa forest, southern Cascades, USA. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 561–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01164.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Martin Zobel.
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Received 5 November 2008; Accepted 7 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!