Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Lindsay Turnbull.
Seedling growth and morphology of three oak species along field resource gradients and seed mass variation: a seedling age-dependent response
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 419–437, June 2010
How to Cite
Pérez-Ramos, I. M., Gómez-Aparicio, L., Villar, R., García, L. V. and Marañón, T. (2010), Seedling growth and morphology of three oak species along field resource gradients and seed mass variation: a seedling age-dependent response. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 419–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01165.x
Pérez-Ramos, I.M. (corresponding author, Ignacio.PEREZ-RAMOS@cefe.cnrs.fr), Gómez-Aparicio, L. (firstname.lastname@example.org), García, L.V. (email@example.com) & Marañón, T. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Instituto de Recursos Naturales y Agrobiología de Sevilla, CSIC, P.O. Box 1052, Sevilla 41080, Spain. Villar, R. (email@example.com): Área de Ecología, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Córdoba, 14071 Córdoba, Spain. Gómez-Aparicio L.: Present address-Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria, INIA, Crta. de la Coruña, km. 7, 5 28040, Madrid, Spain.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Received 24 July 2009; Accepted 7 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!