Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Valério Pillar.
Are island plant communities more invaded than their mainland counterparts?
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 438–446, June 2010
How to Cite
Vilà, M., Pino, J., Montero, A. and Font, X. (2010), Are island plant communities more invaded than their mainland counterparts?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 438–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.01166.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Received 4 May 2009; Accepted 29 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!