Co-ordinating Editor: A.T.R. Acosta.
Gradients within gradients: The mesoscale distribution patterns of palms in a central Amazonian forest
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 69–78, February 2009
How to Cite
Costa, F. R.C., Guillaumet, J.-L., Lima, A. P. and Pereira, O. S. (2009), Gradients within gradients: The mesoscale distribution patterns of palms in a central Amazonian forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.05314.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Received 14 May 2007; Accepted 24 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!