Co-ordinating Editor: K. D. Woods.
Sampling soil wood charcoals at a high spatial resolution: a new methodology to investigate the origin of grassland plant communities
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 349–358, April 2009
How to Cite
Dutoit, T., Thinon, M., Talon, B., Buisson, E. and Alard, D. (2009), Sampling soil wood charcoals at a high spatial resolution: a new methodology to investigate the origin of grassland plant communities. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 349–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.05403.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 16 July 2007;Accepted 27 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!