Co-ordinating Editor: O.Wildi
Herb layer response to broadleaf tree species with different leaf litter quality and canopy structure in temperate forests
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 517–526, June 2009
How to Cite
Wulf, M. and Naaf, T. (2009), Herb layer response to broadleaf tree species with different leaf litter quality and canopy structure in temperate forests. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 517–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.05713.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received 18 February 2008;Accepted 26 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!