Co-ordinating Editor: V. D. Pillar.
A soil heat and water transfer model to predict belowground grass rhizome bud death in a grass fire
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 277–287, April 2009
How to Cite
Choczynska, J. and Johnson, E. A. (2009), A soil heat and water transfer model to predict belowground grass rhizome bud death in a grass fire. Journal of Vegetation Science, 20: 277–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2009.05757.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 19 March 2008;Accepted 21 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!