Co-ordinating Editor: Prof. Meelis Pärtel.
Long-term successional forest dynamics: species and community responses to climatic variability
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 627–642, August 2010
How to Cite
Kardol, P., Todd, D. E., Hanson, P. J. and Mulholland, P. J. (2010), Long-term successional forest dynamics: species and community responses to climatic variability. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 627–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01171.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Received 25 June 2009; Accepted 10 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!