Smart, S.M. (corresponding author, email@example.com), Andrew Scott, W. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Whitaker, J. (email@example.com), Crowe, A. (firstname.lastname@example.org): NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Library Avenue, Bailrigg, Lancaster LA1 4AP, UK. Hill, M.O. (email@example.com) & Roy, D.B. (firstname.lastname@example.org): NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Wallingford, Crowmarsh Gifford, Benson Lane, Cambridgeshire PE28 2LS, UK. Nigel Critchley, C. (Nigel.email@example.com): ADAS Woodthorne, Wergs Road, Wolverhampton WV6 8TQ, UK. Marini, L. (Lorenzo.firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Environmental Agronomy and Crop Production, University of Padova, Viale dell'Università 16 - 35020 Legnaro, Padova, Italy. Evans, C. (email@example.com), Emmett, B.A. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Rowe, E.C. (email@example.com): Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Environment Centre Wales, Deiniol Road, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2UW, UK. Le Duc, M. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Marrs, R.H. (email@example.com): Applied Vegetation Dynamics Laboratory, School of Biological Sciences, Biosciences Building, Crown Street, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 7ZB, UK.
Empirical realised niche models for British higher and lower plants – development and preliminary testing
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 643–656, August 2010
How to Cite
Smart, S. M., Andrew Scott, W., Whitaker, J., Hill, M. O., Roy, D. B., Nigel Critchley, C., Marini, L., Evans, C., Emmett, B. A., Rowe, E. C., Crowe, A., Le Duc, M. and Marrs, R. H. (2010), Empirical realised niche models for British higher and lower plants – development and preliminary testing. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 643–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01173.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Philip Dixon.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Received 21 April 2009;Accepted 18 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!