Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Janos Podani.
Plant species and growth form richness along altitudinal gradients in the southwest Ethiopian highlands
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 617–626, August 2010
How to Cite
Desalegn, W. and Beierkuhnlein, C. (2010), Plant species and growth form richness along altitudinal gradients in the southwest Ethiopian highlands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01177.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 20 June 2009;Accepted 8 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!