Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Janos Podani.
Plant species and growth form richness along altitudinal gradients in the southwest Ethiopian highlands
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 617–626, August 2010
How to Cite
Desalegn, W. and Beierkuhnlein, C. (2010), Plant species and growth form richness along altitudinal gradients in the southwest Ethiopian highlands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01177.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Received 20 June 2009;Accepted 8 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!