Körner, K. (corresponding author, Katrin.Koerner@uni-potsdam.de): Leibniz-Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research ZALF Muencheberg, Germany. Treydte, A.C. (email@example.com) & Jeltsch, F. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Potsdam University, Plant Ecology and Conservation Biology, Germany. Burkart, M. (email@example.com): Potsdam University, Botanical Garden, Germany.
Simulating direct and indirect effects of climatic changes on rare perennial plant species in fragmented landscapes
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 843–856, October 2010
How to Cite
Körner, K., Treydte, A. C., Burkart, M. and Jeltsch, F. (2010), Simulating direct and indirect effects of climatic changes on rare perennial plant species in fragmented landscapes. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 843–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01191.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr Charles Canham.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Received 25 January 2008; Accepted 4 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!