Baasch, A. (corresponding author, email@example.com) and Bruelheide, H. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Martin-Luther-University of Halle-Wittenberg, Institute of Biology/Geobotany and Botanical Garden, Am Kirchtor 1, D-06108 Halle, Germany. Tischew, S. (email@example.com): Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, Department for Nature Conservation and Landscape Planning, Strenzfelder Allee 28, D-06406 Bernburg, Germany.
How much effort is required for proper monitoring? Assessing the effects of different survey scenarios in a dry acidic grassland
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 876–887, October 2010
How to Cite
Baasch, A., Tischew, S. and Bruelheide, H. (2010), How much effort is required for proper monitoring? Assessing the effects of different survey scenarios in a dry acidic grassland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 876–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01193.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Janos Podani.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
- Received 15 July 2009;Accepted 24 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!