Bishop, C.L. (corresponding author, email@example.com): University of Queensland, School of Integrative Systems, St Lucia, Queensland 4067, Australia. Wardell-Johnson, G.W. (G.Wardell-Johnson@curtin.edu.au): Curtin University of Technology, Centre for Ecosystem diversity and dynamics in the School of Agriculture and Environment, Bentley, Western Australia 6845, Australia. Williams, M.R. (Matthew.Williams@dec.wa.gov.au): Department of Environment and Conservation, 17 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington, Western Australia 6151, Australia.
Community-level changes in Banksia woodland following plant pathogen invasion in the Southwest Australian Floristic Region
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 888–898, October 2010
How to Cite
Bishop, C.L., Wardell-Johnson, G.W. and Williams, M.R. (2010), Community-level changes in Banksia woodland following plant pathogen invasion in the Southwest Australian Floristic Region. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 888–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01194.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Valério Pillar.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Received 22 March 2009;Accepted 4 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!