Lenoir, J. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org) & Gégout, J.C. (email@example.com): AgroParisTech, UMR 1092 AgroParisTech-INRA, Laboratoire d'Etude des Ressources Forêt-Bois (LERFoB), 14 rue Girardet, F-54000 Nancy, France. Dupouey, J.L. (firstname.lastname@example.org): INRA, UMR 1137 EEF, F-54280 Champenoux, France. Bert, D. (email@example.com): INRA, UMR 1202 BIOGECO, F-33610 Cestas, France Université de Bordeaux, UMR 1202 BIOGECO, F-33610 Cestas, France. Lenoir, J. & Svenning, J.-C. (firstname.lastname@example.org): The Ecoinformatics & Biodiversity Group, Department of Biological Sciences, Århus University, Ny Munkegade 1540, DK-8000 Århus C, Danmark.
Forest plant community changes during 1989-2007 in response to climate warming in the Jura Mountains (France and Switzerland)
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 949–964, October 2010
How to Cite
Lenoir, J., Gégout, J.C., Dupouey, J.L., Bert, D. and Svenning, J.-C. (2010), Forest plant community changes during 1989-2007 in response to climate warming in the Jura Mountains (France and Switzerland). Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 949–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01201.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Bryan Foster.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Received 30 July 2009;Accepted 23 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!