Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Martin Zobel.
Seed banks of temperate deciduous forests during secondary succession
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 965–978, October 2010
How to Cite
Plue, J., Verheyen, K., Van Calster, H., Marage, D., Thompson, K., Kalamees, R., Jankowska-Blaszczuk, M., Bossuyt, B. and Hermy, M. (2010), Seed banks of temperate deciduous forests during secondary succession. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 965–978. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01203.x
Plue, J. (corresponding author, Jan.email@example.com) & Hermy, M. (Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org): Division Forest, Nature and Landscape Research, KU Leuven, Celestijnenlaan 200E, Leuven, Belgium. Verheyen, K. (Kris.Verheyen@UGent.be) Laboratory of Forestry, Ghent University, Geraardsbergsesteenweg 267, Melle-Gontrode, Belgium. Van Calster, H. (Hans.email@example.com): Institute for Forest and Nature Research, Kliniekstraat 25, 1070 Brussels, Belgium. Marage, D. (Marage.firstname.lastname@example.org): AgroParisTech, ENGREF Nancy, UMR 1092, F-54000 Nancy, France. Thompson, K. (Ken.email@example.com): Department Animal and Plant Sciences, The University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, U.K Kalamees, R. (Rein@ut.ee): Department of Botany, Institute of Ecology and Earth Sciences, University of Tartu, 40 Lai, 51005 Tartu, Estonia. Jankowska-Blaszczuk, M. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Botany Department, The Jan Kochanowski University of Humanities and Sciences, 15 Świetokrzyska Street, Kielce, Poland. Bossuyt, B. (Beatrijs.bossuyt@UGent.be): Terrestrial Ecology Unit, Ghent University, K. L. Ledeganckstraat 35, Ghent, Belgium.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Received 15 December 2009; Accepted 26 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!