De Cáceres, M. (Corresponding author, email@example.com): Centre Tecnològic Forestal de Catalunya. Ctra. antiga St. Llorenç km 2, 25280, Solsona, Catalonia, Spain. Font, X. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Plant Biology, University of Barcelona, Avda. Diagonal 645, 08028 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Oliva, F. (email@example.com): Department of Biostatistics, University of Barcelona, Avda. Diagonal 645, 08028 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
The management of vegetation classifications with fuzzy clustering
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1138–1151, December 2010
How to Cite
De Cáceres, M., Font, X. and Oliva, F. (2010), The management of vegetation classifications with fuzzy clustering. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 1138–1151. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01211.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. János Podani.
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received 20 October 2009;, Accepted 30 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!