Douda, J. (Corresponding author, email@example.com): Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Kamýcká 129, Praha 6 – Suchdol, 165 21, Czech Republic.
The role of landscape configuration in plant composition of floodplain forests across different physiographic areas
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1110–1124, December 2010
How to Cite
Douda, J. (2010), The role of landscape configuration in plant composition of floodplain forests across different physiographic areas. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 1110–1124. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01213.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Sara Cousins
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 11 April 2009;, Accepted 7 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!