Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Bastow Wilson.
Power analysis for trend in ordinal cover classes: implications for long-term vegetation monitoring
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1152–1161, December 2010
How to Cite
Irvine, K. M. and Rodhouse, T. J. (2010), Power analysis for trend in ordinal cover classes: implications for long-term vegetation monitoring. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 1152–1161. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01214.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 18 December 2009;, Accepted 19 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!