Yang, Y. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Niu, Y. (email@example.com) & Sun, H. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Key Laboratory of Biodiversity and Biogeography, Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 132 Lanhei Road, 650204, Kunming, Yunnan, People's Republic of China. Niu, Y.: Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 100039, Beijing, People's Republic of China. Cavieres, L.A. (email@example.com): ECOBIOSIS, Departamento de Botánica, Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y, Oceanográficas, Universidad de Concepción, Concepción, Chile, and Instituto, de Ecología y Biodiversidad (IEB), Santiago, Chile.
Positive associations between the cushion plant Arenaria polytrichoides (Caryophyllaceae) and other alpine plant species increase with altitude in the Sino-Himalayas
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1048–1057, December 2010
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Niu, Y., Cavieres, L. A. and Sun, H. (2010), Positive associations between the cushion plant Arenaria polytrichoides (Caryophyllaceae) and other alpine plant species increase with altitude in the Sino-Himalayas. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 1048–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01215.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Lindsay Turnbull.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 8 December 2009;, Accepted 16 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!