*Both authors contributed similarly to the article.
Reproducibility of species lists, visual cover estimates and frequency methods for recording high-mountain vegetation
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1035–1047, December 2010
How to Cite
Vittoz, P., Bayfield, N., Brooker, R., Elston, D. A., Duff, E. I., Theurillat, J.-P. and Guisan, A. (2010), Reproducibility of species lists, visual cover estimates and frequency methods for recording high-mountain vegetation. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 1035–1047. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01216.x
Vittoz, P. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org) & Guisan, A. (Antoine.Guisan@unil.ch): Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Lausanne, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland. Bayfield, N. (email@example.com): Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Banchory, UK. Brooker, R. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Elston, D.A. (email@example.com) & Duff, E.I. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland, Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen, AB15 8QH, UK. Theurillat, J.-P. (Jean-Paul.Theurillat@unige.ch): Centre alpien de phytogéographie, Fondation J.-M. Aubert, CH-1938 Champex-Lac, Switzerland. Theurillat, J.-P.: Section of Biology, University of Geneva, Case postale 60, CH-1292 Chambésy, Switzerland. Present address: Bayfield, N. & Brooker, R. Celtic Environment, Burnside of Ennets, Tornaveen, Banchory, UK.
Co-ordinating Editor: Otto Wildi.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Received 20 January 2009;, Accepted 23 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!